The powerful compact multimedia semi-installation projector
Perfect for mid to large meeting rooms as well as classrooms in higher education settings where semiprofessional high brightness performance is required.
|NP-P502H||5,000 lumens||Full HD||5.2 kg|
|NP-P452H||4,500 lumens||Full HD||5.2 kg|
|NP-P502W||5,000 lumens||WXGA||5.2 kg|
|NP-P452W||4,500 lumens||WXGA||5.2 kg|
Functions and Features
Impressive Image Quality for Various Applications
The latest Texas Instruments DLP™ engine featuring BrilliantColor™ technology offers great 6,000:1 contrast for high brightness images up to 5,000 lumens at Full-HD and WXGA native resolutions.
Selective Four Lamp Modes for Suitable Usage
The ECO MODE (NORMAL and ECO) increases lamp life up to 5,000 hours, lowering power consumption and cutting down on CO2 emissions. Four brightness modes of the lamp can be selected: [OFF], [AUTO ECO], [NORMAL] and [ECO] modes.
|[OFF]||The lamp brightness is 100%.|
||Lamp power consumption will be controlled between [OFF] and [ECO] automatically according to picture level.|
||Lamp power consumption.
(approx. 80% brightness) The lamp life will extend by lowering the lamp power.
||Lamp power consumption (approx. 60% brightness). The lamp life will extend longer than the one on NORMAL mode by controling power appropriate for the lamp.|
Wide 1.7 × Optical Zoom and H/V Lens Shift for Easily Adjusting the Position of the Projected Image
The wide 1.7 × optical zoom, horizontal / vertical lens shift and keystone correction allow flexible setting in various locations.
Compatible with Diverse Signal Sources
Built-in HDBaseT Support
Simplify your installations with HDBaseT, which is optimized for video applications and supports uncompressed Full HD digital video, audio, Ethernet, and various control signals. With only a single cable (up to 100 m) to run, infrastructure and labour costs are reduced, installations are significantly easier, and there is no cable clutter to manage. With uncompressed HD video support, images have never been more stunning. What is more, control signals are contained in the same cable.
This series projector can deliver a solution when you would prefer to leave your laptop computer behind for a presentation. Simply place your file onto a USB drive and plug it into the projector’s USB port. This allows you to display images stored as JPEGs from a USB storage.
Dual HDMI Inputs
Among the P502H series wide selection of inputs is HDMI with HDCP for connecting to high-definition sources such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and personal computers.
Advanced Networking Capabilities
Multi-screen Projection Function*¹
The multi-screen projection function allows for the sharing of screens of multiple devices on various split-screen displays. Display information from up to 50*² PCs, tablet PCs, smart phones, and other network connected devices on a multi-screen display of up to 16 screens. Easily share screens and information regardless of device or operating system.
- *1:Requires the optional wireless LAN module for wireless connection. PCs require the installation of the Image Express Utility Lite software on the included CD-ROM. Smart phones and tablets require the download and installation of our Wireless Image Utility software.
- *2:The connection of 50 devices is limited to when the projector is configured to “Managed Mode”. The connection of 50 devices to the network requires construction of a wireless LAN environment, such as the use of a separate access point.
Web Sharing Function
Without the need for exclusive software, it enables you to share images and files between the projector and computers in the same network by accessing the web server of the projector utilizing the web browser.
NaViSet Administrator 2
This software is an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management and control functionality for a majority of NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is ideal for multi-device installations over larger infrastructures.
Virtual Remote Tool
The utility software Virtual Remote Tool included on the supplied NEC Projector CD-ROM can display the Virtual Remote (or toolbar) on your computer screen. This allows you to turn the projector power on or off and select signals from a computer display cable (VGA), serial cable, or LAN connection.
Other Networking Capabilities
- Simple Access Point
- PC Control Utility 4.0 for Windows
- PC Control Utility 5.0 for Mac
- CRESTRON ROOMVIEW™ with emergency function
- AMX BEACON
- HTTP server
Other Useful Features and Functions
- Powerful 20-watt speaker provides the volume levels needed for large rooms
- Auto power-on via the HDMI 1, HDMI 2 and COMPUTER input terminals when a signal is detected from a computer
- Sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector at set countdown times
- Power management automatically turns off the projector when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
- No-signal guidance for easy cable connections
- Intuitive plug and play setup and operation
- PC-based geometric correction and 3D Reform™ function
- SmartSource™ 3D Ready
- Includes a remote with the control ID registration function, which allows operation of multiple projectors with a single remote
- Wall colour correction for vivid images even without a screen
- DICOM simulation
- Security bar / Kensington lock / Control panel lock and password lock
- Low power consumption (0.33 W in 240 V AC standby mode) minimizes energy costs
- The carbon metre lets you check the amount of CO2 you reduced by using ECO Mode