HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus Performance – Server – ultra micro tower – 1-way – 1 x Xeon E-2224 / 3.4 GHz – RAM 16 GB – SATA – non-hot-swap 3.5″ bay(s) – HDD 1 TB – no graphics – GigE – no OS – monitor: none
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® 2200 processor series and Pentium® G processors, providing both compute power and affordable cost.
- HPE iLO 5 provides both Silicon Root of Trust and remote management to the server supporting iLO 5 standard and essential features; you can also upgrade to HPE iLO 5 Advanced.
- Four onboard NIC ports provide enhanced networking capability versus previous generations.
- Expansion slot for more flexible usage – one x16 bandwidth connector.
- The most compact design of a microserver ever! Half the height compared to the previous generation; it can be placed horizontally or vertically.
HPE MicroServer Now More Micro and Versatile, Yet More Powerful
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus product height is half that of the previous generation (MicroServer Gen10). Measuring at only 4.6 in (11.7 cm) it can be placed either horizontally or vertically to fit different customer work space.
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus server, powered by up to four cores in the Intel® Xeon® E Processor and up to 32 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers just-right performance for small business applications.
- HPE iLO 5 standard and essential functionality (Optional), remote monitoring, restore and maintenance are now available on HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus. Supported by installing an optional iLO Enablement Kit which includes an iLO dedicated port. InfoSight and OneView are also supported.
- Four embedded network ports provide the networking needs for small business customers. Optional 1GbE and 10GbE BASE-T and SFP+ standup option cards are supported for those who require more.
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus server is one of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.