The dense and compact HPE ProLiant DL20 server provides a unique blend of enterprise class capabilities & value. It offers outstanding configuration flexibility to cater to a wide variety of business requirements.
- New 290W non-hot-plug power supply with Platinum power efficiency.
- Supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 series processors, up to 8 cores.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel Xeon E-2200 series.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
Compact and Simple Design for an Affordable Solution
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server is a short-depth chassis of 15.05 inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server has great quality and design features that are a hallmark of the HPE ProLiant family such as tool-less access to system components and enhanced serviceability.
- It provides affordable configuration choices along with a wide variety of HPE Qualified Options that addresses light workloads to the most demanding requirements.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server also supports low-cost Pentium and Core series processors to meet entry configuration requirements.
Right Balance of Performance, Flexibility, Reliability, and Manageability for Growing Business Needs
- You have a wide choice of dual core, quad core and hexa core Intel Pentium and Xeon E processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands that your workload might make on the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server.
- It offers outstanding configuration flexibility with support for up to two large form factor (LFF) or six small form factor (SFF) drives, four DDR4 UDIMMs, 290W or 500W or 800W power supplies, and a more efficient deployment of options via HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe slots.
- The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server combines a dense and compact form factor with redundant power supply capability, which keeps your business running and provides data protection and accessibility even in the event of a power supply failure.
- Along with an embedded 2 x 1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters that offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE iLO5 provides a more efficient and easier server management. It enables large-scale FW deployment, improved GUI to simplify management with industry standard APIs, and easy system debug access.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry-standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server’s firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.