HP 27er 27-inch Display
- 27.0-inch screen
- IPS w/ LED backlight
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) native resolution
- 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 7ms response rate
HP 27er 27.0-inch LED Backlit Monitor
Impossibly Thin. Irresistibly Priced.
Our thinnest LCD display (HP 27er) yet has a sleek design that’s easy on the eyes. And the crisp, vibrant view from almost any angle comes at an ultra-affordable price.
- Pushing the limits of thin in an eye-catching design.
- This edge-to-edge ultra-wide viewing angle display delivers vivid entertainment in 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- With Technicolor Color Certification, color accuracy is assured, every time.
This Product Has
– Ultra-wide IPS viewing: IPS panel technology for ultra wide viewing, from almost any angle.
– Full HD: 1920 x 1080 resolution for a sharp, detailed view.
– Bezel-less: Bezel-less design maximizes your viewing area.
– LED Backlighting: Enables high screen performance.
– Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for amazing clarity and richer colors.
– Connectivity: VGA, HDMI (with HDCP support).
– Versatile viewing: Easily adjust your view by tilting -5 degrees forward to +25 degrees backward.
– UltraSlim display: Save space with a sleek and slim monitor, just 6.3 mm at its thinnest point.
ENERGY STAR: Save resources with an ENERGY STAR-certified monitor.
|Screen size||21.5 inches||21.5 inches||23 inches||25 inches||27 inches||27 inches|
|Display panel type and resolution||IPS, Full HD||IPS, Full HD||IPS, Full HD||IPS, Full HD||IPS, Full HD||IPS, Full HD|
|Input connections||VGA, HDMI (with HDCP)||VGA, HDMI (with HDCP)||VGA, HDMI (with HDCP)||VGA, 2 HDMI (with HDCP)||VGA, 2 HDMI (with HDCP)||VGA, 2 HDMI (with HDCP)|
|Anti-glare / BrightView / Low haze||Anti-glare||Anti-glare||Anti-glare||Anti-glare||Anti-glare||Anti-glare, low haze|
|Viewing angle||178° horizontal and vertical||178° horizontal and vertical||178° horizontal and vertical||178° horizontal and vertical||178° horizontal and vertical||178° horizontal and vertical|
|Brightness||250 nits||250 nits||250 nits||250 nits||250 nits||250 nits|
|Dynamic contrast ratio and response time||8M:1; 7ms||5M:1; 7ms||5M:1; 7ms||5M:1; 7ms||5M:1; 7ms||10M:1; 8ms|